Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our desteny.... wohoo its the rising sun....

This post is in memorial of my mom , dad and sister... Rest in Peace"I realy dont remember where I heard this from but "After we have lost everything we are free to do anything...".I havent writen anything in a long time and a lot has hapened , some good stuff that i dont remember but mostly bad stuff. I'll start from the bad things as i dont remember anything good, first of all me and my family had a car crash..The roads were slipery and one thing lead to another and a truck hit our car. There were four of us in that car. Me , my mom , my dad and my sister. Unfortunately I was the only one to survive...Im kind of glad that I dont remember anything. I flew out of the back somehow and broke my arm , I had a head and liver concossion and my right leg isnt yet okay.It was a miracle that I survived.Now , after the funeral , I dont know if it was a good thing to survive or if it would have ben better to die withthe whole family.Someone has to keep this huge house okay .. I quess Im the one. Well I dont have anything else realy on my mind.I just have to move on and try to get my life working...I quess I dont have anything else to say... I dont feel free....Bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment